February 9, 2010

There is room for everybody !


As can be seen here, one of my newest readers is the U.S. Department of State. Even though I honestly don't like your boss, Mrs. Clinton (don't get angry please: her husband murdered half a million Iraqi children with UN sanctions justified on lies, and she is always trying to cause trouble with the beautiful Iranian people rather than making an effort to really comprehend them), I kindly welcome you to my blog.

I am well aware that the U.S. is full of great genuine patriots who go beyond the mismanagement of certain administrations, and all the more in the government and intelligence agencies (haven't those silent heroes after all prevented foolish attacks on Iran all this time saving the lives of Americans and Iranians at it?)

If you ever see me being disrespectful towards the American nation and the great values your nation was founded upon, don't hesitate to raise your objections (an email would do it, no need for Guantanamos!), and I most certainly will attend to them: My only interest is for all of us to get along and learn about each others' differences, rather than wiping the latter off maps.




خِرمن


Germán

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say ! (Criticism highly appreciated)