May 2, 2008

My visit to Iran | Mi visita a Irán

The Islamic Republic of Iran is very different to what some claim it to be La República Islámica de Irán es muy distinta a lo que algunos cuentan After seeing Iran for myself, I am forever in debt with those beautiful peoples of civilized, hospitable and wise ways who welcomed me so warmly, and hopeful that I can share what they (real fundamentalists, unlike Al Qaeda, Talibans or Saudi Arabia) have to offer to the world Después de ver Irán por mí mismo, estaré siempre en deuda con esa hermosa gente de civilización, hospitalidad y sabiduría que me recibió con tanta calidez, y espero pueda compartir lo que los verdaderos fundamentalistas (a diferencia de Al Qaeda, Talibanes, o Arabia Saudita) tienen para ofrecerle al mundo.


My conclusions' video
   


Mis conclusiones en video



خِرمن


Germán

0 comments: